Need To Catch Up On Credits?
Did you miss any of these?
- Jul 31 : How to Maintain your CHES/MCHES Credential with NCHEC
- Aug 1 : Empowered Use, Health Consciousness and Prescription Drugs with Special Focus On Parents And The Workplace
- Aug 15 : Group Coaching Process with Michael Arloski
- Aug 22 : Charting the Path to Total Worker Health ™: A Practitioner's Guide to Getting Started
- Sep 25 : Health Lead Webinar: Student Wellness Part 2
- Nov 7 : Ann Albright of the National Diabetes Prevention Program
Read Our Blog!
Did you know that One in four U.S. adults aged 20 years or older had pre-diabetes in 2007. The diagnosed diabetic population is growing annually by 1.5 million. Costs associated with diabetes were $245 billion in 2012. Those are only a couple of the reasons why State of Wellness is offering Online Lifestyle Coach Training for National DPP. … [Read More...]
I'm happy to announce that HPLive.org has formed a Book Club on GoodReads. I've wanted to do this for some time and am anxious to see it grow. How it works At the first of each month we'll announce our book club pick for the month. Participants should begin reading the selected book in anticipation of our discussion with the author. At the … [Read More...]